Is it wrong that one of my favourite days in New York was when we went shopping? (priorities) But what would a trip to the United States, especially New York be without a trip to Sephora?! Not a very good one if you ask me haha. So, on our last day we went all around time square and 5th Ave etc browsing and shopping. Here is my haul of what I bought in Sephora, there will be reviews on each of the products shortly but this is juts a recap of everything.
- GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment
- Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- Boscia Oil Free SPF 15 moisturiser
- (My first) Beauty Blender… Can you guess I’m already obsessed!
- Becca highlighter in Champaign Pop
- Marc Jacobs Super Charged Foundation
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Power Duo in “Soft Brown”
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in “Lolita” and “Bow and Arrow”
- Sephora Pearl Eye Mask
Some of these products have been absolute fails already and some are definitely been staples in my makeup bag ever since!
Watch this space to see who were the winners of the bunch and who were the losers.